Scripture, (1Thes.5: 13-18)
Introduction, I want to preach about somethings God would not have us to be ignorant about ! Ignorant without understanding or knowledge, It
Is true many Christian are ignorant about spiritual truths, In the Book of
Hosea it says ,God people are destroyed because of lack of Knowledge. If Christian are Ignorant, it is not because God would have them to be so,
(1) SAINTS THAT SLEEP:
(1Thes .4:13) But I would not have you to be ignorant brethren concerning them which are asleep. I have been ask many times about those Who have died?
(1)Body sleeps in the grave, (1Thes.4:13) them which sleep.
(2)Believers is with Jesus, (1Thes. 4:14) those which sleep in Jesus
(3)Body and Believers will be united, (1Thes.4; 17) we shall be caught Up together with them.
(2) SALVATIONS PLAN:
(Romans 10: 3) For they being ignorant of Gods righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness have not submitted themselves to the righteous of God. If there is anything in this world
God dont want us ignorant about its salvation.
1. Conviction, (Jn.16:8) and when he is come he will reprove the
2. Confession, (Rom.10:9) that if thou shall confess with thy mouth
3. Conversion, (Rom. 10:9) thou shalt be saved.
(3) SATANS DEVICES:
(2Cor.2:11) Lest Satan should get an advantage of us:for we are not ignorant of his devices. The devil is real, he is a real devil.
1. Challenge Gods Word, (Gen.3:1) Yea hath God said?
2. Change Gods word, (Ye shall not eat of every tree?)
3. Cast doubt on Gods word, (Ye shall not surely die)
(4) SPIRITUAL GIFTS:
(1Cor.14:1) Now concerning spiritual gifts brethren ,I would not have you ignorant. The devil has played heavy upon the ignorance of people about these gifts.
Many gifts, (1Cor. 12: 31) covet earnestly the best gifts.
Motive, (1Cor.14; 19) I might teach others also.
Measure, (1Cor.13:2) Have not charity,I am nothing
(5) SECOND COMING;
(2Pet. 3;8) But beloved benot ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, Context is the second coming.
(1) Scoffers, (2Pet.3;3) Knowing this first that there shall come
(2) Slackness, (2Pet.3;9) The Lord is not slack
(3) Surety, (2Pet.3;10) But the day of the Lord will come